Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
UPDATE: based on multiple returned values
- Update based on multiple returned values fro...
UPDATE: Correlated Update
- You can write a subquery that SQL may have to re-evaluate as...
UPDATE: Nested Table Update example
- Nested Tables are tables that have columns that a...
UPDATE: Single row
- Update a single row of data in a single table.
UPDATE: Update a partitioned table
- Update records that exist only in a single partition.
UPDATE: update a specific record
- Updating a single record in a single table.
UPDATE: Update based on a query
- Update one or more rows based on the results of a query.
UPDATE: Update based on a record
- Update a table based on the value or presence of a re...
UPDATE: Update from a SELECT statement
- Update based on results of a SELECT statement.
UPDATE: Update multiple rows
- Update multiple rows in a single table based on a WHERE c...
UPDATE: Update Object Table
- You can update, insert, and delete the data in an object v...
UPDATE: with RETURNING clause
- UPDATE with the RETURNING clause changes the values of t...
- The upper function converts all letters in the specified string to uppe...
USER - User Information 2
- More user information from v_$session.
- Include profile in user creation.
USER - Connected Users
- Find all currently connected users.
USER - connection information
- User connection information from gv_$session_connect_info.
USER - drop user
- Drop a user with and without objects.
USER - misc queries and commands
- Some user related queries and commands.
USER active connected users
- Query for active connected users.
USER idle time
- Query for user idle time.
- Query for user information including default tablespace, temporary ta...
USER lock account
- Lock or unlock the account on creation.
USER memory use
- View memory use for each active user session.
- Code for the DBA to create an Oracle user and to view user details.
USER password expiration
- Expire the password on creation of user. This forces the user...
USER system authentication
- Create Operating System Authenticated User.
- Include Access To A Default Tablespace in user creation.
USER tablespace quota
- Include quota on tablespaces.
USER temp tablespace
- Include access to a temporary tablespace.
211 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?