Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
Get ordered list of near match items based on tag matches
- Returns an ordered list of n...
Grouping rows by frequency
- Handy little query that groups rows by frequency.
- Import a file from the command line.
Lead-In Sentence fragment...
- As a "preview" of text, this MySQL select will return the...
Make comma-separated list of strings
- Build a comma-separated list of strings in mySQL.
Move position of mySQL field
- Move field position while still retaining its content.
- Capitalizing in MySQL.
mySQL DUMP command
- Shows creating a mySQL dump from the SSH or Telnet command line.
MYSQL Select time from a date
- If you have a date field in mysql of format: 09/02/20...
Opposite of mysql_fetch_assoc
- The mysql_fetch_assoc "converts" a row from a table into...
Opposite of UNION
- This finds all rows in table1 with an id value that is not present ...
- Set up passwords from the mysql console.
Rebuild table indexes
- Rebuild indexes on a mySQL table.
REGEXP SELECT Example
- Example of a Regular Expression SELECT statement
- remove duplicates in one pass at the table
Replace a NULL with a given value.
- Replace a NULL with a given value.
Reset auto increment value
- This resets the AUTO-INCREMENT value for a given table.
Return text between delimiters in MySQL
- Returns the text between the specified delimit...
Search and Replace
- Very fast search and replace 1-liner.
Select based on a field that can have a NULL value
- This is an example of a SELECT stat...
Select distinct/unique entries
- This query will return only distinct (unique) entries f...
SELECT from multiple tables.
- SELECT from multiple mySQL tables.
Select maximum value
- Selects the maximum value of the column in the brackets.
Select minimum value
- Selects the minimum value of the field in the brackets.
Select or match a range of dates
- Match a range of dates in the 'games' table.
Select row number in MySQL
- Simple and straightforward: select the row number in mySQL.
SELECT within SELECT (SubSelect)
- Example of doing a SELECT within a SELECT (a subselect).
Sort comma separated string
- This User Defined Function sorts comma separated sub strin...
Update and Subtract single query
- Simple way to update and add (or subtract) a value to...
Update/convert DB field to uppercase
- Need to change a column's contents to uppercase (...
322 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?