Author Topic: Preparing ADF Project for using Oracle Testing Suite [web.xml Config Feature]  (Read 1525 times)

agustinernestobanus

• View Profile
Hi !. I've been assigned to make some testing through the oracle testing suite. When I enter the page I have to test, the app says I have to enable certain options in the web.xml file... Those features are list here:

The forum says I cant post link but the features are the following ones:
    <context-param>
        <param-name>oracle.adf.view.rich.automation.ENABLED</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>

The problem arise when I put them, because the following Exception is found in the local console:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: ADF_FACES-30177:La aplicación se está ejecutando en modo de producción, pero ha activado la automatización en el archivo web.xml. Defina el ProjectStage de JSF adecuado o desactive la automatización.
   at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.RichRenderKit.isAutomationEna bled(RichRenderKit.java:303)
   at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.rich.RichRenderKit.isAutomationEna bled(RichRenderKit.java:267)
   at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.PPRNavigationManager._getPPRNavi gationOptions(PPRNavigationManager.java:424)

But If I take them from the web.xml, the app loads fine... What I am missing ?...