COLLABORATE 09: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community
May 3-7, 2009
Orange County Convention Center West
Orlando, Florida, USA
* Oracle Keynote by Charles Phillips, President, on Monday, May 4.
* More than 300 Oracle-hosted sessions and access to hundreds of education sessions led by Oracle users and recognized experts in the Oracle community.
* The latest product updates and demos from Oracle executives and Oracle product managers and developers.
* Access to – and interaction with – more than 250 partners in the Collaborate exhibit hall, including an extensive Oracle booth and one-on-one consultations with Oracle Services representatives.
* Coordinated and general networking opportunities with more than 7,000 peers using Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Development Tools, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel, Hyperion, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World, Agile, BEA, and more.
* Unique user opportunity to engage in Oracle product usability tests for Fusion Applications and Applications Unlimited.
* Hands-on best practices training with applications and technology.
For registration and information about Collaborate 09, click here.COLLABORATE 09
-- OAUG Forum provides the best practices and user-driven training the OAUG has to offer for Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Hyperion and more. Hear directly from your peers in-the-know as they explain why COLLABORATE is the essential training and networking event on their calendars -- from practical education to face time with Oracle executives to the generous exchange of ideas between users.http://msg1svc.net/ccrtb/164623/62/12747/3088/0/S/fafw.htmlThe Final Countdown -- Three Weeks to Save $400 Each
When you register by the early-bird registration deadline of April 2, 2009, you'll save $400 per person off the on-site registration fee. OAUG member organizations save an additional $340 per person. View registration rates and special discounts:http://msg1svc.net/ccrtb/164623/55/12747/3090/0/S/fafw.html
All registered by the early-bird deadline are entered to win either 25,000 Delta SkyMiles for travel to Orlando or a five-night complimentary hotel stay. Winners will be notified by Monday, April 6.
Please note: Awards are non-transferable; hotel stay must take place checking in Saturday, May 2 and checking out Thursday, May 7; Delta Sky Miles award must be taken within the award date through the calendar year, good for one year only. This promotion is available to all current OAUG members onlyOAUG Announces New, Lower Hotel Rates
The OAUG understands the economic challenges our members are facing. We have renegotiated the conference hotel rates to deliver even greater savings and make conference attendance more attainable. These new rates are up to 15 percent lower.http://msg1svc.net/ccrtb/164623/56/12747/3091/0/S/fafw.html
Reservations made prior to this reduction will automatically receive the lower rate. New registrants will receive a link to the online hotel reservation portal in the conference registration confirmation e-mail.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!