** 2009 Regional Contracting Forum is next week **
The 2009 Regional Contracting Forum is hosted by the largest government entities in the Puget Sound Region, to include the Washington State Department of Transportation, Office of Minority and Women Business Enterprises, Sound Transit, Port of Seattle, King County, City of Seattle and the University of Washington. These entities, in collaboration with several other public agencies, will come together to share information on upcoming contracting opportunities, procurement processes, and resources with contractors, consultants, and suppliers.2009 Regional Contracting Forum
Tuesday March 31, 2009
8:00am - 3:30pm
Sound Transit Union Station
401 South Jackson Street
To learn more details and register online visit:http://www.kingcounty.gov/bdcc
Pre-registration is recommended
The Forum provides an opportunity to build your business networks, participate in one-on-one conversations with procurement representatives, and access information about resources that can help in reaching your business goals.
* Learn about current and upcoming contracting opportunities.
* Meet the people who facilitate the contracting process within agencies.
* Meet with industry peers and others to initiate business relationships.
* Learn how the government contracting process works.
* Learn about technical assistance and resources for your company.
* Learn about programs and how they can benefit you.
* Learn how to sign up for the various rosters.
The Washington State Department of Transportation, Washington State Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises, Sound Transit, Port of Seattle, King County, City of Seattle, and the University of Washington sponsor the Regional Contracting Forum.Small businesses, including minority, women, and disadvantaged businesses, are encouraged to attend this forum.