Track the progress of your Financials with accurate forecasting by Oracle Crystal Ball.Register here by creating an Oracle Account
Crystal Ball Seminar and Networking Lunch,
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Simulation and optimization techniques can provide critical insight into risk-analysis and decision-making (such as cost estimating, scheduling, resource allocation, engineering design, tolerance allocation, cycle-time reduction, financial/portfolio analysis, sales forecasting, etc.) by modeling the behavior of a process, product or service. This session will demonstrate the benefits of spreadsheet simulation and optimization for business decision-making in a highly uncertain economic environment.
Discussion topics will include:
- Monte Carlo Simulation 101: What is it and why is it important?
- How to predict and mitigate the effects of uncertainty and risk.
- Examples of simulation/optimization applied in business decision analysis.
Through a series of discussion and examples, you will learn practical techniques for how to:
- Predict performance of current business processes to determine areas of significant improvement potential.
- Enable rapid analysis in situations with either extensive data OR with no data.
- Start simple, focus on what’s important. Understand which key factors have the highest impact on your results and where to focus your improvement efforts.
Develop and predict the performance of future-state business initiatives prior to committing to change.
Presented by Fred Ciochetto, Solution Specialist, MBB Oracle Crystal Ball and Greg Nolder, Risk Analysis Consultant for Vose ConsultingWednesday, July 1, 200912:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.Seattle Sheraton HotelJefferson Room1400 6th AvenueSeattle, WA 98101
Register for the Crystal Ball Seminar here Or Call 1.800.633.0947