Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
PHP Code Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
Email attachments with PHP mail()
- Class to send a file as an attachment with the PHP m...
Email w/ attachments class
- Class for sending mail with MIME attachments in multipart f...
Encrypt and Decrypt without a known key
- PHP Function to Encrypt and Decrypt a string w...
EVAL a file
- Evaluate an external file as a PHP script and get the result as string. Fo...
Export mySQL results to CSV
- This script will export the results of a mySQL query to a ...
Export table to Excel or MS Word file
- Export a mySQL database table to an EXCEL file. ...
Extract and Display all links on a web page
- Given a URl this code will extract and dis...
Extract Search Query from Referer
- This will extract the search query from a search eng...
Fake email addresses
- Generates lists of fake email addresses. Can be used as a spambot...
Filter Empty Array Elements
- Filters out any empty array elements from the submitted array.
Filter non-alphanumeric characters
- Filters out all non-alphanumeric characters (a thro...
Financial management functions
- A suite of financial management functions, including pr...
Find days between dates #1
- A simple way to find all days between a pair of dates.
Find IP from Hostname
- This often works better than using gethostbyname() or other nati...
Find the current URL of the page
- Finds the current URL of the page.
Fix missing $_SERVER SCRIPT_URL variable
- Many scripts rely on $_SERVER[SCRIPT_URL] whi...
Flat file counter
- Simple demo of a flat file counter.
Format money as millions, billions, etc
- This function formats a money amount into an...
Forum skeleton code
- Very basic skeleton code for a forum. Installation: filename.p...
FTP via PHP
- A lot of people have asked for VERY simple FTP functionality with PHP, so ...
GD barchart demo
- This GD barchart demo will display a bar chart based on random values...
Generate random string
- This will return a character based on the give input number. Al...
Get Absolute Path
- It's sometimes necessary to figure out the absolute path to a certai...
Get All Files into an Array
- This loads all of the file names in a given directory into...
GET and POST variables in hidden form
- A class to put get and post variables in hidden form.
Get Atomic time
- This returns the time in the form of a timestamp.
Get Current Directory Name
- This gets the name of the directory which contains the curr...
Get Current Page URL
- This will return the URL of the current page or script. Works wit...
Get file extension
- Reliable way to get the file extension- this will print the last pa...
Get file in as variable
- You can read the whole content of a file into a variable with ...
72 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?