Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
PHP Code Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
List files in directory
- Prints out all of the files inside a given directory.
Live validation of email address
- This is a very simple function that can be used to va...
Make grayscaled image
- Makes a grayscaled image on the fly.
Measure script run time
- Measure the run time of a function or script process.
Mini private messaging system
- Email a user without exposing email address. Keeping ...
Mini-mail / Private Messaging system
- Internal Mail System or private messaging system....
MKDIR with error checking
- A mkdir function with a simple exception handler.
Month, Day, Year dropdown boxes
- Creates three SELECT form fields Month Day and Year.
More File Type Detection in PHP
- Detect files type in PHP. Not absolutely foolproof, bu...
Neatly trim a string to a set number of words
- Trim a string along a word boundary that...
Nice 'Read More...' links
- This will display the first 200 characters and then search f...
Nicely Format File Size
- Nicely format the size of a given file properly.
Online PHP Tester
- Online PHP Tester- this lets you test arbitrary PHP code from a browser.
Optimize All Database Tables (mySQL)
- Short but useful script that optimizes all tables...
Oracle with PHP
- This example demonstrates how data can be SELECTed and manipulated via...
Ordinalize (Suffix) Numbers
- Add suffix to number (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...)
Output as Word Doc format
- Pull data from a DB and output it in MS Word (.DOC) format.
Output mySQL data in columns
- A simple PHP script that outputs data into formatted colu...
Page creation time
- Tells you how many seconds it took to load the page.
Page creation time #2
- Just paste it into the header of the PHP file you wish to show ...
Pagination Example #1
- Simple pagination example. Easily modified for more functionality.
Pagination Example #2
- A well thought out pagination function. Easy to modify and/or expand.
Parse RSS into array
- Parses RSS into an array. Quick, simple, and nasty but it does th...
Perfect Highlighting Function
- This one works very well. :)
- This Permutation Generator will produce all of the possible comb...
- Given a PHP array (even a deep nested array), this function re...
Pick Randomly from Array
- Randomly pick out one of the array elements and turn it into ...
Pre-populated List of Countries
- A handy array pre-populated with the world's countries.
Prompt user at command line
- From the command line mode, prompt a user for keyboard input.
94 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?