Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Oracle allows us to ecompose a table or index into smaller, more manageable...
- Inverse distribution function that assumes a continuous distribution m...
- An inverse distribution function that assumes a discrete distribution ...
- For a row r, PERCENT_RANK calculates the rank of r minus 1, divided by 1 ...
Periodic COMMIT loop
- Updating via simple loop, doing a commit every X number of records.
PHP - connect to an Oracle database
- This code connects to an Oracle database defined b...
PHP and Oracle: Connect to database
- To connect to Oracle from PHP scripts you'll need ...
PHP/Oracle 8 DB abstraction
- A database abstraction layer for the PHP Oracle 8 module.
PL/SQL compiler nesting limits
- The PL/SQL compiler imposes limits for block, record, s...
- A list of some PL/SQL named exceptions.
Populate table from cursor
- How to populate a PL/SQL Table from a cursor.
- PREDICTION returns the best prediction for the model. The datatype returned...
- PREDICTION_BOUNDS returns an object with two NUMBER fields LOWER and...
- PREDICTION_COST is for use with any classification model created by th...
- PREDICTION_DETAILS is for use with decision tree models and single...
- PREDICTION_PROBABILITY is for use with classification models cr...
- PREDICTION_SET is for use with classification models created using the ...
Primary Key Constraint
- A primary key is a single field or combination of fields that u...
- A sample of using prompts.
Protect PL/SQL source code
- Oracle provides a utility called 'wrap' that can be used to...
- RANK is an analytic function that returns the rank of a value in a group of value...
- RAWTOHEX converts raw to a character value containing its hexadecimal equival...
- RAWTONHEX converts raw to an NVARCHAR2 character value containing its hexade...
- REFTOHEX converts argument expr to a character value containing its hexadecim...
RegExp - Append first name first letter to last name
- Example of using a regular expres...
- REGR_AVGX evaluates the average of the independent variable (expr2) of the r...
- REGR_AVGY evaluates the average of the independent variable (expr1) of the r...
- REGR_COUNT Returns the number of non-null numbers used to fit the regressio...
- REGR_INTERCEPT returns the y-intercept of the regression line. After th...
- REGR_R2 returns the coefficient of determination (also called "R-squared" or "...
119 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?