Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- REGR_SLOPE returns the slope of the line. After the elimination of null (ex...
- REGR_SXX makes the following computation after eliminating NULL (expr1, expr2...
- REGR_SXY makes the following computation after eliminating NULL (expr1, expr2...
- REGR_SYY makes the following computation after eliminating NULL (expr1, expr2...
Regular Expressions - RegExp examples #1
- Examples of the various Oracle-supported reg...
Regular Expressions - Regexp Cheat Sheet
- With version 10g, Oracle Database offers 4 re...
Regular Expressions - RegExp examples #2
- Search for control (non-printing) characters ...
Regular Expressions - RegExp examples #3
- Patterns for matching Social Security Numbers...
Regular Expressions - REGEXP_LIKE
- REGEXP_LIKE is similar to the LIKE condition, except...
Regular Expressions - REGEXP_REPLACE
- The REGEXP_REPLACE function works by looking for ...
Regular Expressions - REGEXP_SUBSTR
- REGEXP_SUBSTR extends the functionality of the SUB...
RIGHT JOIN example and syntax
- The RIGHT JOIN (or RIGHT OUTER JOIN) keyword Return all ...
RMAN (Oracle Recovery Manager)
- Recovery Manager (or RMAN) is an Oracle provided utilit...
RMAN: Command Summary
- Summary of RMAN commands that you can execute at the RMAN prompt...
RMAN: Data Dictionary Objects
- A listing of the RMAN Data Dictionary objects. Also ...
RMAN: Format Directives
- A list of the available RMAN format directives.
RMAN: List the most recent Level 0 backups
- The RMAN report and list commands aren'...
- ROWIDTOCHAR converts a rowid value to VARCHAR2 datatype. The result of thi...
- ROWIDTONCHAR converts a rowid value to NVARCHAR2 datatype. The result of...
- Assigns a unique number to each row to which it is applied (either each row...
- This conversion function takes as an argument a number that evaluates...
Search PL/SQL for a string/ key value
- This query is a useful way to find out where cer...
- Use a SELECT statement or subquery to retrieve data from one or more tables, ob...
SELECT into a table
- Create a table by SELECTing rows into it from another table or tables.
SELECT name columns
- Select specific columns by naming the columns to be used.
- SELECT statements can be placed almost anywhere within a valid SQL co...
SELECT with GROUP BY Clause
- The GROUP BY clause is used in conjunction with the aggreg...
SELECT with HAVING Clause
- The HAVING clause was added to SQL because the WHERE keyword...
SELECT with SAMPLE clause
- The sample clause can be used to return only a percentage of...
SELECT with WHERE Clause
- The WHERE clause is used to screen or filter records for spec...
43 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?