Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Returns the row ranked last using DENSE_RANK.
- The last_day function returns the last day of the month based on a d...
- Returns the last value in an ordered set of values. If the last value in th...
- LEAD provides access to a row at a given physical offset beyond that position.
LEFT JOIN example and syntax
- The LEFT JOIN (also called LEFT OUTER JOIN) keyword retur...
- The LIKE condition allows you to use wildcards in the where clause of a...
List all indexed columns for a given table
- Easy way to list all indexed columns for a ...
List analyzed tables with un-analyzed indexes
- Sometimes indexes are re-build for perfo...
List security related profile information
- List security related profile information.
List supported INIT.ORA parameters
- Lists all of the supported INIT.ORA parameters.
List tables with more than 'X' rows
- List only tables that have more than 'X' number of...
LOCKS: Table Locking
- The basic idea of locking is that when a user modifies data throu...
LOCKS: View Locked Objects
- List out all currently locked objects in the database.
Log database errors
- Logs all database errors to a table. NOTE: DBA or CREATE ANY T...
Logarithm to base
- Returns the log of a number for any base.
Lookup Oracle error messages
- Lookup Oracle error messages. Similar to unix "oerr" command.
- The lower function converts all letters in the specified string to lowe...
- A materialized view is a database object that contains the results o...
- Returns the maximum value by partition.
Measure the Buffer Cache Hit Ratio
- Note that hit ratio based tuning is not recommended.
- One of the most exciting new features addressing the needs for ETL is the SQL st...
- Returns the minimum value by partition.
- Returns the remainder of y/x.
- The months_between function returns the number of months betwe...
- Returns the natural log of a number.
Nested Loops: loop through tables
- This code demonstrates the use of cursors to loop th...
- Divides an ordered data set into a number of buckets indicated by expr and assig...
Number Functions: Absolute value
- Returns the positive value of a number.
Number Functions: Calculate ratio between X and Y columns
- This block calculates the ra...
Number Functions: CIEL
- Calculates the smallest integer not less than the argument.
178 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?