Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
INDEXES: Rebuild Reverse
- REVERSE stores the bytes of the index block in reverse order ...
INDEXES: Reverse Key Indexes
- Creating a reverse key index, compared to a standard inde...
INDEXES: Single Column Non-unique
- Example of creating an index. Note that by default, ...
INDEXES: SORT and NOSORT
- When creating an index, the default method Oracle uses to sor...
INDEXES: Unique indexes
- Using constraints is preferred to using triggers, rules, and d...
INDEXES: View table indexes
- Examples of viewing the indexes on an Oracle table. Replac...
INDEXES: Virtual / NoSegment
- Virtual Indexes are another undocumented feature used by ...
- InitCap sets the first character in each word to uppercase and the rest to low...
INNER JOIN example and syntax
- The INNER JOIN keyword return rows when there is at leas...
- Examples of INSERT statements.
- You can use the INSERT ALL statement without a condition. This provides you...
INSERT ALL WHEN
- If you specify ALL, the default value, then the database evaluates eac...
INSERT FIRST WHEN
- The WHEN clause is evaluated in the order in which it appears in the...
- The insert when command can do a conditional insert. There are 2 modes...
INSERT WITH CHECK OPTION
- The "WITH CHECK OPTION" is used to indicate that Oracle will ...
INSERT With Returning Clause
- The RETURNING clause was implemented as part of the Oracl...
INSERT with Select
- Basic Insert with Select example with a subquery.
INSERT: Multiple Column Table Or View (All Columns)
- Simple insert examples (multiple ...
INSERT: Multiple Column Table Or View (Not all columns)
- INSERT example with multiple ...
INSERT: Single Column Table Or View
- Simple single table/column SELECT examples.
INSERT: Using A Record
- Insert by Using RECORD Type Variable.
Inserting into SELECT statement
- You can use a select-statement within an INSERT statem...
Instant Test Database with DCBA
- DBCA is what you need to create a test database in onl...
- The instr function returns the location of a substring in a string. ...
IS NOT NULL
- In PLSQL to check if a value is not null, you must use the "IS NOT NULL" s...
- Returns currently running jobs.
Kill Dupes- "Shoot On Sight"
- Absolutely, positively removes duplicate records from a g...
- With the proper privileges you can kill any active session.
- LAG provides access to more than one row of a table at the same time without a sel...
- A sample of a payment lag report.
207 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?