Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Some examples of user-created functions.
- Samples of index creation.
- Similar to built-in operators, a user-defined operator may support arg...
- A sample of the two necessary components of an Oracle package.
- This is the basic create statement for sequences.
Create Table INSERT (CTAS)
- Create a table with the results from a SELECT statement.
Create test data
- Instructions: Copy the create table ddl into SQL/Plus. Set th...
Create trigger in Oracle
- The code associated with a trigger is fired when a specified ...
- Create the account that will own the database objects required to run the...
- How to create a user and grant privileges and roles.
Create User example
- Simple example to create a user.
- Basic syntax for creating a view.
- returns cube root of a number
- Returns the cumulative distribution of a value in a group of values.
- The current_timestamp function returns the current date and time in ...
- Returns data files and their sizes.
- Returns details of dba_data_files
- Oracle offers many data types in character, numeric, and date/time groups.
- Database Links are used to communicate between different databases. A...
- Database Links are used to communicate between different databases.
Database Links: Close Database Link
- If you want to close a link, issue the following s...
Database Links: CURRENT_USER
- To create a current user database link, use the CONNECT T...
- Returns a day that is a specified number of days in the future, skip...
Date Functions: Add and Subtract from Dates
- Adding and subtracting from date values.
Date Functions: Add Months
- The add_months function returns a date plus n months.
Date Functions: ADD_MONTHS
- Add a month or months to a given date.
Date Functions: Calculate elapsed time from seconds
- This function will calculate the e...
Date functions: Current Date
Date Functions: Current_date
- The current_date function returns the current date in the...
Date functions: CURRENT_DATE
- The CURRENT_DATE function returns the current date in the...
167 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?