Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Number Functions: CORR
- Returns the coefficient of correlation of a set of number pairs.
Number Functions: COUNT
- Returns a frequency distribution.
Number Functions: COUNT (running count)
- Returns a running count of all records or by p...
Number Functions: Radians
- Converts degrees to radians.
Number Functions: Radians to degrees
- Converts radians to degrees
Number Functions: Random
- Returns a random number between 0.0 and 1.0
Number Functions: RANK
- Calculates the rank of a value in a group of values.
Number Functions: RATIO_TO_REPORT
- Computes the ratio of a value to the sum of a set of...
Number Functions: Round to integer
- Returns nearest integer to argument.
Number Functions: Round to n
- Rounds to n decimal places
Number Functions: Running Average
- Returns a running average.
Number Functions: Truncate
- truncate toward zero
Number Functions: Truncate to n
- truncate to n decimal places
- NUMTODSINTERVAL converts n to an INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND literal. The a...
- NUMTOYMINTERVAL converts number n to an INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH literal...
- Returns a Value if the Expression IS NULL
NVL: Replace NULL values
- The function NVL replaces null values with a stated value. In...
- Binds the PHP array var_array to the Oracle placehol...
- The OR condition allows you to create an SQL statement where records are ...
Oracle Exception Handling
- In PL/SQL, a warning or error condition is called an excepti...
Oracle SQL Hints
- All hints except /*+ rule */ cause the CBO to be used. Therefore, it...
Oracle with PHP
- The following example demonstrates how data can be SELECTed and manipu...
ORDER BY Clause
- The ORDER BY clause is used by, and is the last clause of, a SELECT s...
OVER PARTITION BY
- This demo returns employees that are making above average salary in ...
PACKAGES: alter package
- Package specifications can be used to initialize variables an...
PACKAGES: one function
- Packages can hold functions as well as procedures. Here is a si...
PACKAGES: one procedure
- This is a bare-bones package example with both the package spe...
- Packages can contain multiple iterations of procedures with the ...
PACKAGES: related queries
- Queries to retrieve package metadata.
114 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?