Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Dates: Oddball Stuff
- ANSI date-time datatypes and arithmetic can make life difficult a...
- Returns Trigger details.
- Returns details of dba_extents
DBA Free Space
- Returns details of available space in particular tablespaces.
- Returns details of currently running jobs.
- Returns a list of database links and their owners.
- Returns a summary of object types by the tablespaces where they reside.
- Returns a list of grantees and granted roles.
- Returns a list of users and their session details.
- Returns tablespace details.
- Returns user details.
- Variables are very useful in PL/SQL, indeed in all programming lan...
- DECOMPOSE is valid only for Unicode characters. DECOMPOSE takes as its argum...
Deferring Constraint Checking
- Sometimes it is necessary to defer the checking of certa...
- Ranks items in a group leaving no gaps in ranking sequence when there are ties.
Detect Leap Year
- Detect leap years (useful for calendar functions, scheduling, etc).
Display and release DBMS_LOCK locks
- Release DBMS_LOCK locks on database.
Display database SGA statistics
- Handy routine to display the database's SGA statistics.
Display locks and latches
- Display database locks and latches (with tables names, etc).
- The DISTINCT clause allows you to remove duplicates from the result set. The ...
- As with many Oracle objects, functions may be dropped with this simple c...
Drop User example
- Drop the account that owns the database objects required to run the...
Eliminate duplicate records
- Simply runs through the table and eliminates duplicate rec...
- Sample of the use of 'EXISTS' clause in SQL
- Another example of the use of the 'EXISTS' clause.
- EXPLAIN PLAN output shows how Oracle executes SQL statements and displays...
- An example of using Oracle's EXPORT functionality.
- Creates a view with details about clusters and extents.
- FEATURE_ID returns an Oracle NUMBER that is the identifier of the feature w...
- FEATURE_SET returns a varray of objects containing all possible features. ...
80 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?