Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Returns pi to 14 decimal places.
- CAST converts one built-in datatype or collection-typed value into another built-...
- CHARTOROWID converts a value from CHAR, VARCHAR2, NCHAR, or NVARCHAR2 data...
Check Constraint - Create
- A check constraint allows you to specify a condition on a co...
- CLUSTER_ID returns the cluster identifier of the predicted cluster with the...
- CLUSTER_PROBABILITY returns a measure of the degree of confidence ...
- CLUSTER_SET returns a varray of objects containing all possible clusters t...
Combining the AND and OR Conditions
- The AND and OR conditions can be combined in a sin...
Comment an operator
- Create a comment for a user-defined operator.
- COMPOSE takes as its argument a string (or an expression that resolves to a st...
Compressed Direct Load
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress da...
- Oracle introduced a compression option for indexes in Oracle 8.1. Y...
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress d...
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress dat...
Compute Table Size
- Compute the overall space used by a given table (in bytes).
- The || operator allows you to concatenate 2 or more strings together.
- A check constraint allows you to specify a condition on each row in ...
- The control file contains data on system structures, log status, transact...
- Converts a character string from one character set to another. The datatype of...
Convert between Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hex
- This one will solve a lot of your probl...
Convert Hex to Decimal, Decimal to Hex
- Functions to convert Hex to Decimal Example ...
Convert LONGs to LOBs
- Converts LONG datatypes to LOBs. You can also use the same proce...
Convert text to soundex
- Converts a string of text into separate soundex values. Treat...
Converting Rows to Columns
- Easy ways to convert rows to columns in Oracle PL/SQL.
- This script: Echoes how many objects will be dropped by type. Type "en...
Count rows in all tables
- Count the number of rows for ALL tables in current schema.
- COVAR_POP returns the population covariance of a set of number pairs. Both e...
- COVAR_SAMP returns the sample covariance of a set of number pairs. Both exp...
Create Database Link
- A database link is a schema object in one database that enables y...
Create DB Link
- Shows how to create a link to another oracle database and connect to it.
98 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?