Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Find Dangerous Users
- Finds users with dangerous assigned roles/grants
Find most active SQL in the last hour
- Finds the most active SQL code run in the last hour.
Find users with deadly privileges
- Finds database users with deadly system privileges a...
- Returns the row ranked first using DENSE_RANK.
- Returns the first value in an ordered set of values. If the first value in...
FLASHBACK: AS OF clause
- When data is accidentally deleted, Flashback can allow the dat...
FLASHBACK: Initialization Parameters
- Setting the location and size of flashback recove...
FLASHBACK: Oracle 10G enhancements
- Oracle 10G has enhanced the flashback feature furth...
FLASHBACK: Syntax Elements
- In Oracle databases, Flashback tools allow administrators a...
FLASHBACK: SYS commands and queries
- A set of commands and queries related to flashback...
- Returns the largest integer not greater than argument.
- FORALL transfers data from a PL/SQL collection to the specified table using col...
- FORALL transfers data from a PL/SQL collection to the specified table us...
Foreign Key Constraints
- The sole purpose of a foreign key constraint is to define a re...
- Returns the frequency of a a given value in a set of values.
FULL JOIN example and syntax
- The FULL JOIN keyword return rows when there is a match i...
Function For Number Handling
- This 'AndNotNum' Function is intended to check a string o...
Function For String Handling
- This 'AndNotStr' Function is intended to check a string t...
FUNCTIONS: Create function
- Example of how to create a simple function.
- Function to determine the difference between times
FUNCTIONS: DEBUG mode
- To examine a function in debug mode.
- Deterministic functions do not reference tables and always re...
- To drop a function, the function must be in your own schema or you mus...
FUNCTIONS: IF statement
- A sample 'IF Statement' Function in PL/SQL.
FUNCTIONS: IN OUT parameter
- When you create a procedure or function, you may define pa...
FUNCTIONS: Nested Functions
- Oracle functions can be placed within other Oracle functio...
- Recompile a function without recreating it.
FUNCTIONS: Sample functions
- Functions to determine if a number is odd or even.
FUNCTIONS: special restrictions
- Restrictions on User-Defined Functions User-defined fu...
FUNCTIONS: System Privileges
- These are the system privileges that are related to functions.
89 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?