Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Number Functions: CORR
- Returns the coefficient of correlation of a set of number pairs.
Number Functions: COUNT
- Returns a frequency distribution.
Number Functions: COUNT (running count)
- Returns a running count of all records or by p...
Number Functions: Radians
- Converts degrees to radians.
Number Functions: Radians to degrees
- Converts radians to degrees
Number Functions: Random
- Returns a random number between 0.0 and 1.0
Number Functions: RANK
- Calculates the rank of a value in a group of values.
Number Functions: RATIO_TO_REPORT
- Computes the ratio of a value to the sum of a set of...
Number Functions: Round to integer
- Returns nearest integer to argument.
Number Functions: Round to n
- Rounds to n decimal places
Number Functions: Running Average
- Returns a running average.
Number Functions: Truncate
- truncate toward zero
Number Functions: Truncate to n
- truncate to n decimal places
- NUMTODSINTERVAL converts n to an INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND literal. The a...
- NUMTOYMINTERVAL converts number n to an INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH literal...
- Returns a Value if the Expression IS NULL
NVL: Replace NULL values
- The function NVL replaces null values with a stated value. In...
- Binds the PHP array var_array to the Oracle placehol...
- The OR condition allows you to create an SQL statement where records are ...
Oracle Exception Handling
- In PL/SQL, a warning or error condition is called an excepti...
Oracle SQL Hints
- All hints except /*+ rule */ cause the CBO to be used. Therefore, it...
Oracle with PHP
- The following example demonstrates how data can be SELECTed and manipu...
ORDER BY Clause
- The ORDER BY clause is used by, and is the last clause of, a SELECT s...
OVER PARTITION BY
- This demo returns employees that are making above average salary in ...
PACKAGES: alter package
- Package specifications can be used to initialize variables an...
PACKAGES: one function
- Packages can hold functions as well as procedures. Here is a si...
PACKAGES: one procedure
- This is a bare-bones package example with both the package spe...
- Packages can contain multiple iterations of procedures with the ...
PACKAGES: related queries
- Queries to retrieve package metadata.
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org