Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Find Dangerous Users
- Finds users with dangerous assigned roles/grants
Find most active SQL in the last hour
- Finds the most active SQL code run in the last hour.
Find users with deadly privileges
- Finds database users with deadly system privileges a...
- Returns the row ranked first using DENSE_RANK.
- Returns the first value in an ordered set of values. If the first value in...
FLASHBACK: AS OF clause
- When data is accidentally deleted, Flashback can allow the dat...
FLASHBACK: Initialization Parameters
- Setting the location and size of flashback recove...
FLASHBACK: Oracle 10G enhancements
- Oracle 10G has enhanced the flashback feature furth...
FLASHBACK: Syntax Elements
- In Oracle databases, Flashback tools allow administrators a...
FLASHBACK: SYS commands and queries
- A set of commands and queries related to flashback...
- Returns the largest integer not greater than argument.
- FORALL transfers data from a PL/SQL collection to the specified table using col...
- FORALL transfers data from a PL/SQL collection to the specified table us...
Foreign Key Constraints
- The sole purpose of a foreign key constraint is to define a re...
- Returns the frequency of a a given value in a set of values.
FULL JOIN example and syntax
- The FULL JOIN keyword return rows when there is a match i...
Function For Number Handling
- This 'AndNotNum' Function is intended to check a string o...
Function For String Handling
- This 'AndNotStr' Function is intended to check a string t...
FUNCTIONS: Create function
- Example of how to create a simple function.
- Function to determine the difference between times
FUNCTIONS: DEBUG mode
- To examine a function in debug mode.
- Deterministic functions do not reference tables and always re...
- To drop a function, the function must be in your own schema or you mus...
FUNCTIONS: IF statement
- A sample 'IF Statement' Function in PL/SQL.
FUNCTIONS: IN OUT parameter
- When you create a procedure or function, you may define pa...
FUNCTIONS: Nested Functions
- Oracle functions can be placed within other Oracle functio...
- Recompile a function without recreating it.
FUNCTIONS: Sample functions
- Functions to determine if a number is odd or even.
FUNCTIONS: special restrictions
- Restrictions on User-Defined Functions User-defined fu...
FUNCTIONS: System Privileges
- These are the system privileges that are related to functions.
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org