Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Some examples of user-created functions.
- Samples of index creation.
- Similar to built-in operators, a user-defined operator may support arg...
- A sample of the two necessary components of an Oracle package.
- This is the basic create statement for sequences.
Create Table INSERT (CTAS)
- Create a table with the results from a SELECT statement.
Create test data
- Instructions: Copy the create table ddl into SQL/Plus. Set th...
Create trigger in Oracle
- The code associated with a trigger is fired when a specified ...
- How to create a user and grant privileges and roles.
- Create the account that will own the database objects required to run the...
Create User example
- Simple example to create a user.
- Basic syntax for creating a view.
- returns cube root of a number
- Returns the cumulative distribution of a value in a group of values.
- The current_timestamp function returns the current date and time in ...
- Returns data files and their sizes.
- Returns details of dba_data_files
- Oracle offers many data types in character, numeric, and date/time groups.
- Database Links are used to communicate between different databases. A...
- Database Links are used to communicate between different databases.
Database Links: Close Database Link
- If you want to close a link, issue the following s...
Database Links: CURRENT_USER
- To create a current user database link, use the CONNECT T...
Date and Time Calculations: Get seconds between dates
- Calculates the number of seconds...
- Returns a day that is a specified number of days in the future, skip...
Date Functions: Add and Subtract from Dates
- Adding and subtracting from date values.
Date Functions: Add Months
- The add_months function returns a date plus n months.
Date Functions: ADD_MONTHS
- Add a month or months to a given date.
Date Functions: Calculate elapsed time from seconds
- This function will calculate the e...
Date functions: Current Date
Date functions: CURRENT_DATE
- The CURRENT_DATE function returns the current date in the...
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org