Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
- Returns pi to 14 decimal places.
- CAST converts one built-in datatype or collection-typed value into another built-...
- CHARTOROWID converts a value from CHAR, VARCHAR2, NCHAR, or NVARCHAR2 data...
Check Constraint: Create
- A check constraint allows you to specify a condition on a col...
- CLUSTER_ID returns the cluster identifier of the predicted cluster with the...
- CLUSTER_PROBABILITY returns a measure of the degree of confidence ...
- CLUSTER_SET returns a varray of objects containing all possible clusters t...
Combining the AND and OR Conditions
- The AND and OR conditions can be combined in a sin...
Comment an operator
- Create a comment for a user-defined operator.
- COMPOSE takes as its argument a string (or an expression that resolves to a st...
Compressed Direct Load
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress da...
- Oracle introduced a compression option for indexes in Oracle 8.1. Y...
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress d...
- Use this clause to instruct the database whether to compress dat...
Compute Table Size
- Compute the overall space used by a given table (in bytes).
- The || operator allows you to concatenate 2 or more strings together.
- A check constraint allows you to specify a condition on each row in ...
- The control file contains data on system structures, log status, transact...
- Converts a character string from one character set to another. The datatype of...
Convert between Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hex
- This one will solve a lot of your probl...
Convert Hex to Decimal, Decimal to Hex
- Functions to convert Hex to Decimal Example ...
Convert LONGs to LOBs
- Converts LONG datatypes to LOBs. You can also use the same proce...
Convert text to soundex
- Converts a string of text into separate soundex values. Treat...
Converting Rows to Columns
- Easy ways to convert rows to columns in Oracle PL/SQL.
- This script: Echoes how many objects will be dropped by type. Type "en...
Count rows in all tables
- Count the number of rows for ALL tables in current schema.
- COVAR_POP returns the population covariance of a set of number pairs. Both e...
- COVAR_SAMP returns the sample covariance of a set of number pairs. Both exp...
Create Database Link
- A database link is a schema object in one database that enables y...
Create DB Link
- Shows how to create a link to another oracle database and connect to it.
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org