Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
INDEXES: Rebuild Reverse
- REVERSE stores the bytes of the index block in reverse order ...
INDEXES: Reverse Key Indexes
- Creating a reverse key index, compared to a standard inde...
INDEXES: Single Column Non-unique
- Example of creating an index. Note that by default, ...
INDEXES: SORT and NOSORT
- When creating an index, the default method Oracle uses to sor...
INDEXES: Unique indexes
- Using constraints is preferred to using triggers, rules, and d...
INDEXES: View table indexes
- Examples of viewing the indexes on an Oracle table. Replac...
INDEXES: Virtual / NoSegment
- Virtual Indexes are another undocumented feature used by ...
- InitCap sets the first character in each word to uppercase and the rest to low...
INNER JOIN example and syntax
- The INNER JOIN keyword return rows when there is at leas...
- Examples of INSERT statements.
- You can use the INSERT ALL statement without a condition. This provides you...
INSERT ALL WHEN
- If you specify ALL, the default value, then the database evaluates eac...
INSERT FIRST WHEN
- The WHEN clause is evaluated in the order in which it appears in the...
- The insert when command can do a conditional insert. There are 2 modes...
INSERT WITH CHECK OPTION
- The "WITH CHECK OPTION" is used to indicate that Oracle will ...
INSERT With Returning Clause
- The RETURNING clause was implemented as part of the Oracl...
INSERT with Select
- Basic Insert with Select example with a subquery.
INSERT: Multiple Column Table Or View (All Columns)
- Simple insert examples (multiple ...
INSERT: Multiple Column Table Or View (Not all columns)
- INSERT example with multiple ...
INSERT: Single Column Table Or View
- Simple single table/column SELECT examples.
INSERT: Using A Record
- Insert by Using RECORD Type Variable.
Inserting into SELECT statement
- You can use a select-statement within an INSERT statem...
Instant Test Database with DCBA
- DBCA is what you need to create a test database in onl...
- The instr function returns the location of a substring in a string. ...
IS NOT NULL
- In PLSQL to check if a value is not null, you must use the "IS NOT NULL" s...
- Returns currently running jobs.
Kill Dupes- "Shoot On Sight"
- Absolutely, positively removes duplicate records from a g...
- With the proper privileges you can kill any active session.
- LAG provides access to more than one row of a table at the same time without a sel...
- A sample of a payment lag report.
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org