Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
Advanced Code Search
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
Dates: Oddball Stuff
- ANSI date-time datatypes and arithmetic can make life difficult a...
- Returns Trigger details.
- Returns details of dba_extents
DBA Free Space
- Returns details of available space in particular tablespaces.
- Returns details of currently running jobs.
- Returns a list of database links and their owners.
- Returns a summary of object types by the tablespaces where they reside.
- Returns a list of grantees and granted roles.
- Returns a list of users and their session details.
- Returns tablespace details.
- Returns user details.
- Variables are very useful in PL/SQL, indeed in all programming lan...
- DECOMPOSE is valid only for Unicode characters. DECOMPOSE takes as its argum...
Deferring Constraint Checking
- Sometimes it is necessary to defer the checking of certa...
- Ranks items in a group leaving no gaps in ranking sequence when there are ties.
Detect Leap Year
- Detect leap years (useful for calendar functions, scheduling, etc).
Display and release DBMS_LOCK locks
- Release DBMS_LOCK locks on database.
Display database SGA statistics
- Handy routine to display the database's SGA statistics.
Display locks and latches
- Display database locks and latches (with tables names, etc).
- The DISTINCT clause allows you to remove duplicates from the result set. The ...
- As with many Oracle objects, functions may be dropped with this simple c...
Drop User example
- Drop the account that owns the database objects required to run the...
Eliminate duplicate records
- Simply runs through the table and eliminates duplicate rec...
- Sample of the use of 'EXISTS' clause in SQL
- Another example of the use of the 'EXISTS' clause.
- EXPLAIN PLAN output shows how Oracle executes SQL statements and displays...
- An example of using Oracle's EXPORT functionality.
- Creates a view with details about clusters and extents.
- FEATURE_ID returns an Oracle NUMBER that is the identifier of the feature w...
- FEATURE_SET returns a varray of objects containing all possible features. ...
© 2003 - 2023 psoug.org