Oracle PL/SQL Code Library
Find Or Post Oracle Jobs
Oracle Discussion & Chat
Oracle PL/SQL Category
Select a Location
PSOUG Home Page
Oracle Code Library
mySQL Code Library
PHP Code Library
Oracle Terms & Definitions
Oracle Error Codes
PSOUG Community Blogs
Oracle Jobs Board
Oracle User Group Directory
Free Oracle Magazines
Online Learning Center
Advanced Code Search
News and Events
To view the original pages (which were formerly called "
"), you can click
%TYPE vs %ROWTYPE - What's the difference?
- Both %TYPE and %ROWTYPE are used to define ...
Accumulate from different sources
- This code accumulates 100 units of part number 9999 ...
Active Processes (DBA)
- Show the currently active processes.
Add constraint example
- Example of adding a constraint.
Add Primary Key Constraint example
- Example code showing how to add a primary constrain...
Add PSOUG Search to SQL Developer
- Anyone who's used SQL Developer may have noticed the...
Alias and RowType
- This block finds all employees whose monthly wages (salary plus comm...
- Example of altering the datatypes or lengths of fields in the table.
Analyze All Tables
- This procedure will analyze and estimate statistics for all the tab...
- The AND condition allows you to create an SQL statement based on 2 or mo...
Anonymous blocks - Constants and Variables
- Anonymous blocks are used in Oracle tools w...
Anonymous blocks: Sample Code
- Anonymous blocks are run by copying them to the SQL*Plus...
ANSI Joins: CROSS JOIN
- Example of an ANSI-style CROSS JOIN.
ANSI Joins: FULL JOIN
- Example of an ANSI-style FULL JOIN.
ANSI Joins: INNER JOIN
- Examples of an ANSI-style INNER JOIN.
ANSI Joins: OUTER JOIN
- Example of an ANSI-style OUTER JOIN
- ASCIISTR takes as its argument a string, or an expression that resolves to a ...
Audit User Logins (User Login Trigger)
- Audit user logins and enable SQL tracing for se...
Avoid overlapping months and years
- Useful way to group data by week to avoid the quand...
Basic FOR LOOP example
- This block uses a simple FOR loop to insert 10 rows into a tabl...
- The BETWEEN condition allows you to retrieve values within a range.
- BFILENAME returns a BFILE locator that is associated with a physical LOB bi...
- BIN_TO_NUM converts a bit vector to its equivalent number. Each argument to...
Block TOAD and other tools
- Block developers from using TOAD and other tools on product...
- This is a sample build script for creating a database instance.
Build table example
- Simple skeleton code for table building
Built-In Functions: CASE
- Starting in Oracle 9i, you can use the case statement within ...
Built-In Functions: DECODE
- A type of replacement function within the SELECT statement.
- The SQL engine will bulk bind all the values present for a \column in a t...
- Shows stats of objects in shared memory. Filename: dba_cache_stats.sql ...
183 users online © 2009 psoug.org
Forgot your password?